Companies should consider the added value in many of the event marketing opportunities being offered these days. In most cases, companies get not only electronic and print media but substantial entitlements in social networking, client entertainment, non-profit/charity affiliations,and much more. Contact us at PTE to see how we can deliver more bang for the buck value with your marketing dollars.
- RT @TheKatalyst_: These are HS students singing from hotel balconies; I’d have been in my hotel room in cardiac arrest thinking I died and… 1 month ago
- RT @FortuneMagazine: Amazon will pay $0 in federal income taxes on $11.2 billion in profit. bit.ly/2Eb5QKe 1 month ago
- Working with some amazing artists this weekend including Nathan East, Boz Scaggs, Boney James and so many more. https://t.co/fUjlfMjXBY 1 month ago
- RT @sandyshore: The Money Shot! #EastShore Tix @ JazzWeekender..com https://t.co/Af4N4q4AlV 1 month ago
- RT @CoreyinNYC: Why does a mega-corporation worth almost a trillion dollars, led by the richest man in the world, need our $3 billion in su… 1 month ago
Eagles vs. Michael Jackson: Questions Linger Over Best-Selling Album of All Time March 25, 2019Eight months before HBO’s Leaving Neverland documentary raised new questions about Michael Jackson’s legacy, executives at the late pop...
Tyler Farr Becomes First Artist to Sign With Jason Aldean's Night Train Records March 25, 2019Tyler Farr’s longtime friendship with Jason Aldean has turned into a working relationship as the singer has been named the first artist to sign...
A Love Letter to the Pretend Pirates of Europe from the Real Pirates of Silicon Valley (Guest Column) March 25, 2019Hello from Silicon Valley! As the vote on the Copyright Directive approaches, we wanted to thank Europeans, especially young members of the Pirate...
Ariana Grande Says 'thank u' to Fans for 7 Weeks at No. 1 on Hot 100 for '7 Rings' March 25, 2019A week for each ring! Ariana Grande took to social media on Monday (March 25) to express her gratitude for her hit single “7 Rings”...
Regina Spektor to Make Broadway Debut With New Series Of Live Shows March 25, 2019Singer-songwriter Regina Spektor has announced Regina Spektor: Live On Broadway, a new series of shows to be performed at the Lunt-Fontanne Theatre...
European Union Prepares for 'Historic' Article 13 Vote March 25, 2019After years of lobbying, public protest and support from some of the world’s most famous musicians, the European Union’s copyright reform...
7digital Names John Aalbers CEO As Simon Cole Exits March 25, 2019London-based digital services company 7digital has appointed a new leader, John Aalbers, with current director/CEO Simon Cole scheduled to step...
Aretha Franklin's Family Celebrates Late Queen of Soul's 77th Birthday With Memorial Service March 25, 2019Family members are celebrating Aretha Franklin on what would have been the Queen of Soul’s 77th birthday with a memorial service and a...
Megadeth Adds Artists for Inaugural Megacruise Lineup March 25, 2019Heavy metal band Megadeth have announced new artists for their inaugural Megacruise. The at-sea music experience will feature performances from...
Apple Unveils Subscription News, Video & Game Streaming Services March 25, 2019After months of fevered speculation, Apple CEO Tim Cook kicked off the company's "special event" by announcing plans for a new, paid...
- Eagles vs. Michael Jackson: Questions Linger Over Best-Selling Album of All Time March 25, 2019